Office Administrator – Full Time Permanent
Nupqu Resource Limited Partnership (“Nupqu”) is a fast-growing business proudly owned by member communities of the Ktunaxa Nation since 2009. With offices in Cranbrook, Fernie and Castlegar, BC. Nupqu conducts a wide variety of work: providing forestry, environmental and general labour related consulting services to several clients across industries throughout the Ktunaxa Traditional Territory. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, organized, and responsible individual to join our team in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
This position is required immediately. This position will be responsible for the overall administrative support of the Cranbrook office. This role will report to Human Resources/Office Manager, and work in conjunction with the Fernie Office Administrator.
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Truck Fleet/Equipment Management: supporting the Project Manager requirements for trucks, snowmobiles, UTV’s, trailers etc. Providing proper documentation for each vehicle and keeping the service of all vehicles up to date. Providing approval of all invoices for trucks prior to sending to AP. Performing routine fleet and equipment inspections to ensure cleanliness and functionality. Referring to the Fleet Management Matrix for further clarification of responsibilities. Conducting and maintaining equipment inventories and supporting equipment tracking and maintenance.
· Office Administration: assisting with daily administrative responsibilities of the office. Courier needs, purchasing office supplies, project related administration and purchasing. Vendor and supply management. Tracking office supply inventory, sourcing equipment and PPE for projects. Developing equipment inventories and tracking systems for all equipment and supplies.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Familiarity with all aspects of office procedures, preparation of purchase orders, receipts of incoming.
· A post- secondary education in Business or other related academic field of study is preferred.
· Previous work experience (>2 years) in a related position.
· Understanding of vehicles, recreational equipment, and trailers is an asset.
This position also requires a Class 5 Drivers License and proof of clean driving abstract.
Nupqu offers highly competitive salaries and benefit packages. Please submit your cover letter and resume marked ‘Office Administrator – Confidential’ to our Human Resources Manager Pamela Way at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com