Our team of Business Development Managers are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone to help build a world-class business development team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager in our European HQ office in London. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite’s UKI business development efforts in one of our key categories.
Eventbrite’s goal is to become the world’s preferred ticketing and registration solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Develop relationships with UKI high-end event organisers to generate new business development opportunities in one of our lead verticals
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the UKI events market to the business development team
- Shape Eventbrite’s business development priorities in the UKI market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using our CRM system Salesforce
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
THE SKILL SET
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spiritA can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the event industry with a robust network of contacts in the industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business development
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your (international) career
- You’ll join an energetic and results driven team based in London and will regularly connect with colleagues in US, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona
- An uncapped commission structure based on closed accounts
- Generous benefits package
Eventbrite is a global ticketing service that allows anyone to create, share and find live experiences of all kinds. Since their founding in 2006, Eventbrite’s robust self-service platform has helped event organisers process $3.5 billion in gross ticket sales. With millions of events on the platform, Eventbrite hosts a vibrant community of event attendees looking to discover a variety of live experiences from small photography and yoga classes to large concerts and festivals with tens of thousands of attendees. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2016, Eventbrite has eight offices around the world, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.