Are you ready to join our industry leading field operations team and take responsibility for the professional delivery of products and services to our favorite clients? We are looking for an event professional and a project management guru to help us to provide the best service in the industry. As event entry management expert you will provide on-site, as well as remote support of our technology at some of the largest events you can imagine.
The Field Operations team at Eventbrite is responsible for making sure our largest events (think 100,000 person music festivals, mud runs, and international film festivals) go off without a hitch. We build in the desert, train thousands of event workers how to use our products, and make sure that every person who attends an event on our platform gets into the event without a hitch. We are charged with the deployment of thousands of assets to events of all kinds, setting up secure networks, and training their teams to use our technology to make sure lines move smoothly and attendees have a seamless experience.
In this role you will be representing our team in the field and in the office as well as during meetings with our high value customers. We expect the delivery of our services to be as creative and innovative as the work that went into building these industry-leading products.Reporting to the Director of European Field Services this position requires a proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues at all levels both on-site and from a remote location, a strong understanding of technology systems and extensive event operations experience.
- Project management, planning/scheduling equipment and onsite personnel for events
- Build and remotely support access control and box office systems
- Work with account Managers/Customers to design and support attendee access strategies to increase attendee experience
- Manage, recruit and train a team of part-time event coordinators located in major German cities
- Partner with the commercial teams to drive existing and new business
- Provide training on Eventbrite technology and procedures both in the office and on-site
- Work closely working with world class Product/Engineering teams to build and maintain industry-leading products
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers and other partners as required.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of experience in event management or operations management and/or project management
- Strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Solid understanding of web standards and Apple iOS products
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently both domestic and international
- Fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
- Track record of managing high occupancy events or conferences is preferred
- Background in the entertainment industry is preferred.
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of events in 180 countries in 2017. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Applicant Privacy Notice